2020 USIHC Virtual Fall Show
The Virtual Fall Show features:
- Sanctioned Show for National Ranking scores
- Schooling Show classes
- 5 FEIF Judges for the National Ranking classes - highest and lowest scores will be dropped and middle three scores averaged
- 1 FEIF International Judge for the Schooling Show
- 20+ classes including FEIF tests, schooling show, and fun classes!
Whether you want to prepare for future events or are looking to compete in the USIHC National Ranking, the Virtual Fall Show is a great opportunity to test your skills.
Registrations - October 23, 2020 9:00pm (EST)
Videos - October 30, 2020 9:00pm (EST)
The Sanctioned Show classes qualify for National Ranking and are indicated by "NR" on the class list in the registration form. If you choose this option, your video(s) must comply with these area specifications:
- The area in which the horse must perform must be an oval with an approximate circumference of 200-250 meters. An area of somewhat less size may be satisfactory but there must be long sides of sufficient length for pace and for tempo differences (slowing down and speeding up) in tolt.
The Schooling Show classes offer an opportunity for riders who do not have access to a large oval area to compete. If you do not have access to a riding space that meets the Sanctioned Show requirements, you may use a 75 meter (246 ft) straight flat surface (such as a driveway).
Please note that the judge has the right to reject any video that he finds is of insufficient quality to allow judgement and/or if the track exceeds required specifications for a Sanctioned Show. Please review the Video Requirements document to ensure all videos are recorded and labeled properly.